IBSF, through its strategic business partners, offers to its clients with expertise and services in the following areas:
|Expatriate Services & Residency
- Handling applications for work and residence permits and duty concession facilities for expatriate personnel.
- Relocation of family and business
- Handling applications for permanent residence under the Permanent Residence Scheme, Scheme to Attract Professionals for Emerging Sectors and Integrated Resort Scheme.
- Ongoing statutory requirements
|Accounting, Tax and Payroll Services
We support you so as you may focus in making your business a success.
Our assistance include:
- Providing book keeping and preparation of financial statements for a large variety of companies operating across various sectors.
- Preparation of monthly accounts
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Computation and Filing of annual Tax returns for both individuals (including expatriates) and companies.
- Assisting and liaising with auditors for year-end audit
- Application for Tax Residence Certificates for access to Double Taxation Agreements in force in Mauritius.
- Treasury advice and services
- Management of international banking transactions on behalf of clients
- Daily cash flow management
- Invoicing services
- Handling statutory payments such as Tax Deduction at Source on Salaries and Pension Contribution for companies.
- Handling monthly salary payments for companies employing staff both within Mauritius and outside Mauritius.
|Establishment, Legal & Administration Services
We offer a comprehensive range of support services which include:
- Entity formation,
- Entity review services,
- Liaising with the authorities,
- Ongoing compliance with laws and regulations
- Legal research, employment law advisory services,
- Registration of licences and trademarks,
- Legal assistance, compliance and other regulatory services as may be required services,
General administration including opening and operating bank accounts; handling transaction involving letters of credit; invoicing; handling trade documentation; income collection including royalty administration and general representation.
|Taxation & VAT
- Individual tax guidance and tax compliance
- Business/corporate tax guidance and tax compliance
- VAT advice and compliance
|International Business Services
- Advisory services to help solve cross-border issues,
- Advising on consolidated financials
- Advice in raising money on the capital markets
- Advice on international regulations,
- Advice on business structuring including fund structuring, trust formation and trustee services, international tax planning, ship and aircraft registration and any other related services.
|Restructuring and recovering
- Assistance on surviving or winding up your business
- Assist in restructuring or dealing with debt, we shall support you every step of the way.
- Work closely with major banks and asset-based lenders.
- Assist in the recovery, pre-lending reviews, strategic planning and viability studies
- Analysis of complex financial transactions and commercial issues
- Business valuations,
- Provision of crisis management assistance, support,
- Debt management and other corporate solutions.
Our corporate advisory services include but not restricted to:
- business start-ups
- business registrations
- strategic planning and business processes
- market studies,
- information systems,
- human resources,
- performance management,
- corporate financing,
- business plans, feasibility studies